3-Dimensional Disposable Protective Respirator Mask
The Dr. Mfyan KN95 Protective Particulate Respirator Mask can effectively defend against various particles in the air including PM2.5 dust and bacteria, viruses, and COVID19. The DR.MFYAN KN95 Mask is made in an FDA Registered facility using the highest international manufacturing standards with CE Certification.
- Equivalent to the N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84).
- The mask is suitable for protection against harmful particles such as dust, PM2.5 haze particles, influenza bacteria, droplets and COVID19.
- The KN95 mask contains an anti-particulate matter filtering technologywith an antibacterial environmental protection fabric, effectively filtering and protecting from PM2.5 air particulate matter and bacteria.
- The elastic ear-loops wears easily and comfortable. It's adjustable nose bar helps the mask close to face when wearing.
- The Respirator is made of electrostatic meltblown cloth, pp spunbond non-woven cloth, electrostatic filter cotton.
|Certification / Class (standard)||KN95 ((GB2626-20 06)|
|Filter performance – (must be ≥ X% efficient)||≤ 95%|
|Flow rate||85 L/min|
|Total inward leakage (TIL)* – tested on human subjects each performing exercises||≤ 8% leakage (arithmetic mean)|
|Inhalation resistance – max pressure drop||≤ 350 Pa|
|Exhalation resistance - max pressure drop||≤ 250 Pa|
|Exhalation valve leakage requirement||Depressurizatio n to 0 Pa ≥ 20 sec|
|Force applied||-1180 Pa|
|CO2 clearance requirement||≤ 1%|
KN95 Masks are FDA Approved and shipped from a U.S. warehouse